Bariatric Service Program Coordinator
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, Rice Lake, Park Falls, and Neillsville, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan, and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Bariatric Services Program Coordinator of the General Surgery Department facilitates and provides comprehensive management to the bariatric patient, coordinates the needs of the patient through diagnostic work-up, non-operative and operative management, and post-operative follow-up. Provides education through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the treatment plan for patient and family, coordinates the resources within the Department, the medical complex, and community to meet the needs of the patient. Provides education to other health care providers in the medical complex, outside agencies, and community.
Work Schedule: M-F; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Includes Some Evening Hours)
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree as a licensed health care professional
• Five years of experience in Medical Surgical setting is preferred
• Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Nurse Compact License, Registered Dietician or other health care Licensure
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) within three months of hire; at time of hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
• Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Position is being posted through ESA Medical Resources.
Inquiries can be directed to Kimberly Wojcik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or through our career center at:
Search by Keyword: Bariatric Service Program Coordinator