Bariatric Surgeon Opportunity
Located in the second largest city in New Mexico, this regional facility is seeking a full-time Bariatric Surgeon to join their medical group. This would be a Bariatrics-only practice with the ideal candidate having a fellowship in Bariatric Surgery. With a service area of 300,000+, you will have a busy and robust practice experience.
Practice details include:
- Competitive Salary
- Loan Forgiveness available
- Signing Bonus available, contact us for details
- Relocation Bonus available
- CME time and money available
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- 168-bed hospital facility located in a growing college community
- J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- The ideal candidate will have a Bariatric fellowship and foregut surgery interest
Come experience a great professional and personal lifestyle in a wonderful sunny community with myriad outdoor activities including area mountains and lakes.
With the majestic Organ Mountains to the east and the mighty Rio Grande to the west, the area stands as an oasis at the junction of the I-10 and I-25. A major state university makes its home here, among fine art galleries, informative museums, a lively theater scene and high desert terrain. The sun almost always seems to be shining. The area enjoys on average 350 days of clear blue skies per year, making it the perfect base to explore the breathtaking surrounding area.