Northern Indiana Bariatric Surgeon Job Opportunity
ESA Medical Resources is assisting a hospital-based practice in Indiana recruit a General/Bariatric surgeon to join their practice. A fellowship in bariatric surgery is a plus. Experienced and newly trained candidates are encouraged to apply.*No Visa support.
The hospital will open in 2022 with boutique style services. Their strategic plan is to provide boutique executive medicine and women’s wellness services to include: bariatrics, general surgery, plastic surgery, ENDO, ENT, GI, noninvasive cardiology, and diagnostic medicine. The Hospital will have new state of the art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 ENDO suites and diagnostic imaging services. New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI will support all of your diagnostic needs. They will open with 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry and medical/surgical units. Come get in on the ground floor of operations as they open.
The hospital is offering a highly competitive benefit and compensation package.
About the Community
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
Family activities: the award-winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Philharmonic, Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports) Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)